Sports Massage isn’t just for athletes! This treatment involves the manipulation and rehabilitation of the soft tissues of the body. This is done by using advanced techniques, slower massage strokes and more direct pressure. This is ideal if you experience aches and pains, and is extremely good at treating injuries resulting from overuse or repetitive strain movements.
BENEFITS OF SPORTS MASSAGE
- Alleviates muscular tension and stiffness
- Rectifies imbalances and poor posture
- An effective way to treat occupational, recreational or sporting injury including repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Helps reduce recovery time after injury Increases fitness capabilities
- Promotes joint flexibility
- Enhances performance Increases muscle tone
- Helps combat stress
- Softens scar tissue
- Boosts circulation and lymph flow
- Reduces pain
- Aids removal of toxins
- Prevents further injury by identifying problem areas
- Promotes a general feeling of well being
If you require any further information about the benefits of Sports Massage, please give us a call on Glasgow 0141 649-1444.